Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Favourite Book Covers


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by The Broke and Bookish.   This meme features a different top 10 list every week.

This week's list is a freebie, meaning I can make up a list of my own or select a list from the past.  I've selected a past top ten list - one I've not participated in previously.

Top Ten Favourite Book Covers


(1) The Thirteenth Tale by Diane Setterfield.  I wasn't a big fan of this novel, but the cover is beautiful. 










(2) The Distant Hours by Kate Morton. 










(3) The Forgotten Garden by Kate Morton












(4) The Far Pavilions by M.M. Kaye










(5) The Map of Time by Felix Palma











(6) The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern











(7) Season of Storms by Susanna Kearsley.  I love the colours used for this  cover.









(8) Atonement by Ian McEwan.  I think this cover suits the novel perfectly. 











(9) The Secret of Lost Things by Sheridan Hay.  I love covers featuring old books. 









(10) Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows by J.K. Rowling.   My favourite of the Harry Potter covers because it features Harry, Ron and Hermione.