Sunday, April 7, 2013

Suddenly Sunday

It's time for Suddenly Sunday, a weekly meme hosted by Svea at Muse in the Fog Book Review that the gives bloggers the opportunity to share their blogging events from the past week. 

Happy Sunday!  I hope everyone had a great week.  It was a busy week for me outside of blogging so the blog was relatively quiet this past week, with only one review posted:

- Like Chaff in the Wind by Anna Belfrage

Since I have a bit of catching up to do on the blog, look for the following reviews to be posted over the next week or two:

- A Conspiracy of Alchemists by Liesel Schwarz (I had intended to post this one a few weeks back and didn't get the chance);
- Bristol House by Beverly Swerling;
- Flesh by Khanh Ha; and
- The Darlings by Cristina Alger. 

Outside of reading I've been enjoying the arrival of Spring, although it's been chilly here the past few days, and the start of baseball season -- we are big Toronto Blue Jays fans in this house.    Reading-wise, I'm slowly tackling the pile of books I've received for review and hope to be all caught up by the end of May.  

What are you reading now?