Saturday, November 2, 2013

October Reading Wrap-Up


While I didn't accomplish as much as I'd hoped to blogging-wise in October (this seems to be a recurring theme LOL), I still managed to have a great reading month.   Here's a list of the books I finished (click on the title, where applicable, to read my review):
  • Attachments by Rainbow Rowell;
  • Rough Passage to London by Robin Lloyd (review to come);
  • Divergent by Veronica Roth;
  • Insurgent by Veronica Roth;
  • Allegiant by Veronica Roth; and
  • The Cartographer of No Man's Land by P.S. Duffy (review to come)

Of these novels, I was most impressed with Colossus: The Four Emperors and The Cartographer of No Man's Land.   Unfortunately, the Divergent trilogy did not end on a high-note for me.   I really enjoyed the first two novels in the trilogy - Divergent and Insurgent - but the final novel, Allegiant, was a disappointment. 

What were the highlights (or lowlights) of September book-wise for you?

post signature