Monday, February 2, 2015

It's Monday! What Are You Reading? (February 2nd, 2015)


It's Monday, so you know what that means -- it's time for It's Monday! What Are You Reading?, a weekly meme hosted by Sheila at Book Journey. 

I managed to finish two of the three books on my reading list from last Monday - The Gods of Gotham (stay tuned for my review later this week) and Caliban's War - so this week I have a couple of new books to share. First is Sarah Dunant's most recent work of historical fiction, Blood & Beauty, which is about the Borgias, and second is Tarquin Hall's The Case of the Man Who Died Laughing, which is the first in his series featuring Dehli Detective Vish Puri.  I expect both books to be enjoyable reads.


While I did finish two books last week, unfortunately Anne of Green Gables was not one of them.  I'm still languishing behind, as I was supposed to be finished by the end of January and already moved on to the second book in the series. Oh well, if I put my mind to it I'll be able to catch up really quickly.  I shouldn't be surprised that I've fallen behind, however, because I don't have a great track record when it comes to readalongs LOL.

What are you reading this week? 

post signature